Frequently asked Questions
What will be the Total Cost of Construction?
The Total cost will be sum of construction of builtup area and other costs like borewell, sump, compound wall, etc. These charges are variable and depend on site and client requirements. Enquire with us now to get detailed Cost Estimate for your home.
What are included in the construction cost?
- The Cost includes turn-key construction of finished home from design to handing over:
- Site preparation and readiness
- Preparation of scheme drawing and Architectural 3D elevation
- Structural design
- Turn-key construction until handing over
What are the Specifications of materials used?
- Our standard specs include:
- Bricks or Light weight concrete AAC Blocks
- ISI branded cement and Fe550 steel
- Plywood flush doors, UPVC Windows
- Modular Electrical switches with required MCBs and inverter provision
- Vitrified tiles flooring (as per client's selection)
- Emulsion painting (as per client's selection)
What are excluded in the cost?
- The construction cost covers all works within the plinth area of the building. Any other works as required will be charged extra like:
- Water tank, weathering course
- Borewell, sump, septic tank
- Interior furnishing like woodwork, modular kitchen, false ceiling
- Other services like Solar power, Solar water heater, rainwater harvesting, landscaping, etc.