Why use electricity when the sun shines for FREE? Get solar and reduce EB bills to ZERO! Round-the-clock hot water supply.
How Solar Water Heater works
Solar water heating (SWH) is the conversion of sunlight into heat for water heating using a solar thermal collector. SWHs are widely used for residential and industrial applications.
- Working of Off Grid solar power system is as follows:
- A sun-facing collector heats a water that passes into an insulated storage tank for later use.
- The collectors are either flat-plate collector (FPC) or Evacuated tube collector (ETC)
- The hot water stored in the insulated tank is used for household and cooking purposes.
- The tank is made of long lasting material that holds the hot water for a period of more than 48 hours.
- Simple installation and maintenance free system.
- NON-STOP HOT WATER SUPPLY WITHOUT DREADFUL EB BILLS.
- Convert the sunlight into heat for water heating.
- Available in ETC type as well as FPC type.
- Nonstop hot water supply - day & night.
- Huge saving on electric bills.
- Very short Return on Investment.